Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Starbucks moment

Annabel stayed after school today and walked across the street to Starbucks to study and be cool while she waited for me to pick her up when Noah finished swim practice. This is the sight I saw when I went in to get her. I took this picture with my iPhone. She really was working on her homework and drinking hot chocolate. She was so cute, it nearly killed me. She told me all about her afternoon being a sophisticate at Starbucks. She is only 11, but in her mind she is 17.

5 comments:

Anna December 17, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

And yet another really great picture - not sure what, but there is something very cool about it.

Amy December 17, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

She really is growing up fast. Can't believe how much she has changed just this year.

Anonymous,  December 17, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

She is such a character, gotta love her!

Mom

Dad,  December 18, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

I have always told you that girl is about three steps ahead of you and you need to grap her coattails just to keep up.

laurak December 26, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

Siena would have loved to do that with her. She thinks Starbucks is great, too.