Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning

with teenagers and tweenies is not near as early as it used to be.  Bea let us sleep in until 7am and we had to wake up Annabel.

My first view of the morning.  Patiently waiting for me to join them.
What could it be?

Gift from Bea.

Another gift from Bea.

Poor Bea got stepped on and needed a little lovin'.

Happy Children.

So far, so good.

The girl has never been interested in dolls, but she loves dogs.

Modeling her new collar.
It was a fabulous day. We stayed in our pajamas all day long, had a nice dinner and watched Iron Man 2 on our hi def TV.  What more could we ask for?

1 comments:

Sally Taylor January 1, 2011 at 10:27 AM  

Sounds a lot like our day, but it was just John, Todd and myself this year. I'm glad you had a good one, and I am looking forward to seeing you soon.