Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Extreme Pool Sports 2

Another friend brought over his scuba gear to let the kids try it out during swim lessons.


Noah couldn't sink, so Bryant picked up a big rock for Noah to hold to try and get him to the bottom of the pool. It got him to the bottom, but it was too heavy for him to hold. I think he enjoyed kayaking more than scuba.


Annabel had no problem sinking. She loved scuba. We need to get everyone certified and then take a great vacation.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

laurak October 24, 2007 at 5:07 PM  

Definitely fun stuff, but how old do you have to be to get certified? I thought the age was 12, but it might depend on where you live.

Anonymous,  October 25, 2007 at 11:36 PM  

You now have to be 16 to be certified in NAUI at TC.
Oh, I would live to scuba dive with Noah and Annabel, but I may be past my prime.

Joanna October 27, 2007 at 10:31 AM  

poor sick cooper missed this. He would have loved it. Noah and Annabel you look great. Get your parents to take you to the ocean now. I miss the good old summer fun at your house.

Mary October 27, 2007 at 10:34 AM  

I will have to learn to scuba so we can all go together sometime. FUN!