Sunday, February 28, 2010

Snow Day

Friday was snow day for the kids.  Noah was invited to a friend's house for hot-tubbing, and I took the girls and a few friends sledding. The plan was to go ice skating again, but the rink was snowed in--go figure.



It was a very snowy day.  The snow was wet and heavy.  I ended up in the car after a while, because it was so wet!
That didn't bother these girls, though.
They were drenched by the time I told them to load up.

We went to Star Bucks for a little liquid refreshment and warming up.

We had lots of snow this week and this is the pile from the neighbor's driveway that gets pushed up into our yard.  These two spent several days building a snow fort.
Just a little idea of how deep the snow is. It is up to the mail box.

1 comments:

Paul and Holly Domm April 1, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

I just love your pictures! Somehow you guys make the most out of Rochester's long winters and make them look so much more fun than I remember!