Saturday, May 16, 2009

Niagara District Championships

were today. Bea competed in the 9&under novice 3M and 1M events.


I was working at the recording table so I wasn't able to get many pictures.

That doesn't matter, as I was able to get this picture of Bea receiving the 2nd place medal for the 3M,

and receiving the 1st place trophy for the 1M event.

We are very proud of her hard work and effort and she is quite pleased as well. Talk about great motivation, a little medal and trophy go a long way in getting her past a few mental hurdles.
Congratulations to our friend Abigail on her 3rd and 4th place finishes at her first meet.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

carla May 16, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

wow!! that is so awesome. the diving board looks so high. i don't know how she can do it. what a fun sport.

Joanna May 16, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

Good job Bea. You are awesome!!

Grandpa,  May 16, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

Good job Bea.
Makes me proud.

Stephanie May 17, 2009 at 7:06 PM  

Congratulations! I wish I could've been there!

laurak May 21, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

Way to go, Bea! You have improved a lot since I was last there. You should be proud of yourself.