Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ellison Park

This is a dog named Winnie. Winnie is a labradoodle that refuses to swim in our pool.
This is a lovely little creek/pool at Ellison Park.
This is Roxy, she's a Jackapoo. She loves to swim in our pool, and thinks this creek is awesome.
OMGosh, I think she may drown. Annabel has tried to teach her to swim, but with little success. Winnie's tail end tends to sink.
I couldn't go in after her, because I am keeping an eye on this little guy. He is having a blast throwing pebbles for Roxy to catch.
They are having a party.
Throw some more, throw some more, more, more, more.
Roxy can even catch several at a time.
Okay, she didn't drown.
But man, is she out there.
Run, Winnie, run.
Maybe, we'll try again another day, but only if Roxy comes along.

1 comments:

Anna September 16, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

I love these pictures! Thank you for keeping an eye on Roxy (who looks like a drown rat) and the Boy for me that day. Glad Winnie had fun and lived to tell it.