Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Fed Ex stopped by today

and left this nifty little box on my door.
Last year I tried to order a Project 365 scrapbook, but it sold out before I could get it, so this year when I read that Becky Higgins had one in production, I jumped at the chance to get it.
I've been eagerly awaiting its arrival and had my first set of pictures developed and ready to go when it came today.
If you are ever at my house, ask to see it and I'll show you what I'm busy doing this year to record our comings and goings.

6 comments:

Jessica January 5, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

Ooooh, looks like fun. I'll have to check out the Becky Higgins web site and see what it's all about.

laurak January 5, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

No idea, but I bet it is cute.

k1 January 6, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

What a great idea! And what fun it will be to look back at this in a few years.

Anna January 6, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Great idea, and great picture of you too.

Joanna January 7, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

I can't wait to see this. Such a good idea.