Friday, January 1, 2010

Ringing in the New Year

We rang in the New Year at the Holmes' playing rock band and eating way too much yummy food.

As my friend, Kirsti said, "There's no place like Holmes' for the holidays."
The Holmes are very generous with their toys and we jump at every opportunity to play a little music, especially the Beatles.
Noah is a huge Beatles fan and has finally completed his Beatles collection.
Too many late nights this week. Darren awoke to count down the final 10 seconds of 2009.
Bring it on 2010.

4 comments:

Anna January 3, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

I love that last picture of Noah. Happy New Year to you guys.

Joanna January 3, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

I am so jealous of your flash!

laurak January 5, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

I'm glad y'all had fun. I would like to hear Noah sing the Beatles. I'm with Darren, I was wishing a little bit that I could go to bed.