Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Game Night

We spend a lot of time at the Holmes'. They used to spend a lot of time at our house playing games, but then they started procreating and we moved the party to their house. Our kids are now old enough to stay home alone, so we leave them every chance we can.

These days we watch mostly watch movies, but last night April decided to change things up a bit. We played a game!
Darren got busy making guacamole.
This disappeared quickly.
Then we played this game.

I won.

6 comments:

Anonymous,  January 14, 2010 at 5:09 AM  

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I over precise post. Specially the appellation attracted me to read the whole story.

Anna January 14, 2010 at 5:27 PM  

I'd like to comment on the above comment, but I'm not sure how. Was the game fun?

Heather January 14, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

LOL ! Of course you won! What's up with Anonymous?

Amy January 16, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

Love that game. I miss game night.

laurak January 28, 2010 at 7:20 PM  

I've heard that is a fun game.