Thursday, January 10, 2008

ROS


Darren performs with the Rochester Oratorio Society and has for the last 8 years. He had to give up his dream of singing with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir when I made him move back east, so this is the way he spends his Monday evenings. This (poor) picture was from a Christmas concert in December. They also performed Handel's Messiah with the RPO this year. They will be with the RPO again in May. Darren is in the 3rd row from the top, smack dab middle, just left of the speaker pole.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Carrie January 10, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Darren aspired to be in the Mo-Tab, that's so cool. A man with a voice...

Anna January 11, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

How is it that I did not know this about Darren?

Joanna January 11, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

I am so glad you are not in Utah. Who cares about Darrens dream! :)

Anonymous,  January 11, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

He is a man of many talents!

Jaime January 11, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

I didn't realize that he had such a talent until I was told by several people that he is also a fabulous piano player. I wish I had those talents. P.S. I tagged you! :) Look at my blog for more info.

laurak January 12, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

You are lucky to have such a musical family.