Monday, January 7, 2008

A trip to the Dentist

Warning: Not for the squeamish!


Annabel went to the dentist today to have four teeth pulled. She was a trooper, because I know she was terrified about going.



This is the last view of her pretty smile with all her teeth.



This is the anxious, let's-get-it-over look.

Posted by Picasa


Enjoying the laughing gas.

Several hours later, after the gauze packing has come out and the pain is gone.


The tooth fairy better be generous tonight.

Annabel wants me to point out the cavity that the dentist wasn't aware existed.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Joanna January 7, 2008 at 8:34 PM  

those are HUGE teeth. poor thing. I hope she was happier then when we last saw her.

Anna January 8, 2008 at 12:47 AM  

Ahhhhhhhh! You weren't kidding. Those suckers are massive!

Anonymous,  January 8, 2008 at 9:00 AM  

All the pictures of her would not load, so I didn't get to see the before, but since I had the same four teeth removed when I was about her age, I have great empathy!

laurak January 8, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

Annabel, you are so tough and brave. Are you rich now?
Deb, I could only see the pictures of Annabel waiting to get it overwith and the teeth which were sickening. Poor baby,why so many teeth? Were they all permanent teeth? Small mouth, big teeth. Mom made it sound like it was because of her bad genes. I think Siena will have to have teeth removed, too.

Amy January 9, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

I hope the tooth fairy was very generous.

Anonymous,  January 9, 2008 at 2:13 PM  

Ok, so she has some Sikes genes in her, too. Thanks for fixing it so we coulg see all the pictures!

Love ya'll!

Anonymous,  January 9, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

Fix that "g" to "d", please.

Carrie January 10, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

WOW!! I can't blieve she had teeth like that! Humungo!!