Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Girls' Weekend in NYC

I took very few pictures this weekend in NYC, but these were some of the highlights.
My first view of the Empire State building.






















Interesting display of Jesus and a Nun.

















The discount bra shop where we were felt up by an orthodox jew, who determined what bra we should be wearing.

















We went upstairs above this fish market to look at knock off designer purses.






















Paige is a champion bargain shopper.
















Everyone and their dog was in Chinatown on Saturday.

















This is a cool church in Greenwich, sandwiched in between brownstones.

Our beautiful bounty--what would we do in NYC if we didn't buy purses?

















We had a huge suite with 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths, a kitchen and huge livingroom/dining room.

















This is a job I would never, ever, in a million years take.

12 comments:

Jessica March 19, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

Dang! How do I get in on these fun girl trips? (Now I understand Mary's blog from today).

Mary March 19, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

Deborah you crack me up. I can't believe you took a picture of the window display. Bravo to you!!

Anonymous,  March 19, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

Six girls - 30+ purses!!!
You girls have a carbon footprint that amounts to several tons of coal.

Carrie March 19, 2008 at 6:59 PM  

I have a thing about chinese food...it scares me. Are you serious about "all" the dogs in chinatown!!?? YUCK!!

Carrie March 19, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

Um..this comment is for Mary. Mary I would LOVE to see your blog, but you have to add me!

Anna March 19, 2008 at 7:46 PM  

I'll say it again...SO jealous!

Anna March 19, 2008 at 7:46 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allison March 19, 2008 at 8:10 PM  

glad you all got the memo that black is the signature color.

those purses! daaaaang. you need to come down more often to disguise your addiction. a purse here a purse there ...

Joanna March 19, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

I guess I should have posted my picture of the shoe sign! Your picture in the bra shop is great. Good times!

Amy March 21, 2008 at 8:31 PM  

The pictures are killing me. so jealous.

Bodell March 31, 2008 at 1:57 AM  

What a fun group, I'm sure you had a GREAT time! I don't think I'd mind a little jewish feelin' me up too if it meant I'd get a good bra fitting! ;) Love the purses!!!

laurak April 6, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

Looks like y'all had some good fun. When we were in Flagstaff this winter, Siena and I bought the same hats like the ones in the background of the picture with your friend Paige. Window washing would be a freaky scary job.