Monday, March 24, 2008

Nutella

This is a main staple of Noah's diet. He eats a nutella sandwich almost every day. Darren's receptionist gets us three of these jumbo containers each month at BJ's (a warehouse store), because we can only get the smaller size at the grocery store. This, along with cheese, is Noah's major source of protein and it is not much at that. Darren, as well, usually has a nutella and peanut butter sandwich for lunch if there are no appealing leftovers to take to work. The rest of us like it with bananas or pretzels. I recently came across a recipe for nutella ice cream that we are planning on trying out soon.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather March 25, 2008 at 8:25 AM  

I am convinced that Nutella is an evil plot to keep me fat along with ice cream. Now Nutella ice cream................ oh man. I can feel my waist expand.

Hey Deborah I never got to comment on your trip to NYC(shhh I was reading it at work), but Wow that looked like F-U-N! Paige is out west right, but she was able to make it? Great!

I am not sure if I saw a picture on your blog or Joanna's but was there frogs in a bucket? Oh btw....my zipper broke yesterday on my purse, can I borrow one-lol it looks like you got a few to share.

You guys should join us at the Time out for Women in Toronto at the end of May.

http://deseretbook.com/time-out/event?event_id=338

Anonymous,  April 1, 2008 at 1:36 AM  

I knew I liked that kid! Nutella should be a staple in everyone's diet!

laurak April 6, 2008 at 3:11 PM  

Yummy! But he definitely needs more protein.