Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Karate Kid II


This is spotlight week for Annabel at Karate. She will test for her yellow belt next week and this is in preparation for that. Notice her two tips (black bands on her belt). She is now a member of the Black Belt champions, which means she is actively pursuing her black belt (due June 2012). She is by far the loudest yeller and is a little scary in how intense she is about it all. I wouldn't want to come across her in a dark alley. Actually, she is all defense and no attack, so maybe I should say that she might hold her own in a dark alley. ;)

8 comments:

Anna March 11, 2008 at 11:46 PM  

She look so happy out there!

Paul and Holly Domm March 12, 2008 at 2:52 AM  

I love the video, she looks really good (and really loud-which I'm sure is a good thing). I love that she would be the one able to defend herself and even you if found in a dark alley-way to go Annabel!

Joanna March 12, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

WOW! Good for you Annabel.
She looks great out there.

Anonymous,  March 12, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

She's so darling! It made me cry to see her!

Amy March 12, 2008 at 5:36 PM  

Will she be my personal body guard?

Carrie March 13, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

I saw Annabel on Tue. night, she was getting "quite the attention" in her uniform!

Mary March 13, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

She looks like she could kick my butt!!

laurak April 6, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

Wow, I'm so impressed with her skills and she hasn't been doing it for very long at all. Way to go, Anna Banana.