Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


Posted by Picasa


Annabel refused to get her picture taken. She was mad at the Easter Bunny, he didn't bring her what she wanted. Everyone else seemed to be happy.

7 comments:

Anna,  March 23, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

Well even so, she looked pretty today. : ) Happy Easter!

Anonymous,  March 24, 2008 at 1:09 AM  

The Easter Bunny didn't bring her chocolate?? Cause as far as I know that and eggs are all the Easter Bunny brings.

Oh, and green plastic grass for fish to choke on.

Joanna,  March 24, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

what did she want. Thanks for including Tyler.

Heather,  March 25, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

Alex was absent from our pictures too. Probably for the same reason.

We love you Annabel and I was hoping to see your dress.

Bea looks sooooooooooooo sweet.Does she have all her teeth?
Noah looks very sharp.I have a girl or two I'd like him to remember in a few years:)

Mary,  March 25, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

Your eggs look way cooler than ours.

Jessica,  March 26, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

I LOVE your Easter collage -- I wish Picasa would get a grip and let Mac users do all the cool stuff, too!

And yes, very cool eggs!

laurak,  April 6, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

What a good mom you are. The eggs turned out cute. What did Annabel want that she didn't get?