Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bea Turns 7

Our dear, sweet Bea turned seven on the 17th. She is well loved by her family and these are just a few of the things that we love about her.

  • Bea is a hard worker. She has a quiet determination.
  • She does what is asked of her and does it well. (She is my best cleaner)
  • Bea is a lover and a cuddler.
  • Annabel loves that Bea will come into her room at night to talk.
  • Darren loves that she will pick the barnacles off his feet like a pilot fish.
  • Bea is a really good friend and has really good friends.
  • She has a very particular sense of fashion and knows just what she likes.
  • She jumps on a trampoline really well.
  • Bea is brave.




8 comments:

Joanna June 19, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

Happy Birthday Bea! WE LOVE YOU!!!

UMM..Prince is playing right now...I LOVE him!! Thanks for a good start to the day.."you don't have to be rich to be my girl....I just want your extra time and your...kiss."

laurak June 20, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

Happy Birthday Beatrice. ONe thing I love about Bea is that I never had to tell her twice to do something while I was there taking care of her. She is very responsible. That is a great quality.

Jesse_Jay87 June 20, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

wow she is all grown up!

that means its been like 7 years since I last saw you guys.

the kids are so big! you and darren look great.

are you guys going to venture out to the hill cumorah pageant, maybe i will see you there.

we must try to touch base. I havent seen you guys in forever!!

miss ya.

Jen June 20, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

Oh my goodness! Curtis turned 7 on the 17th also! How did I not know that we had children the same age with the same birthday?!!! I think that's hilarious! Well, happy birthday Bea! Maybe we'll have to get them together sometime.

Anna June 20, 2008 at 11:31 PM  

Happy Birthday to Bea! You're a cutie!

Anonymous,  June 21, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

It looks like the whole family had a great day celebrating Bea's birthday!
I can haardly wait to see you all in August! You did know we were stopping by, didn't you? At least that's the plan for now, after we take Lindsay to school or before, who knows. Much love to Bea!

Anonymous,  June 21, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

What a doll.

Mary June 23, 2008 at 2:10 AM  

Happy Birthday Bea!!