Saturday, June 21, 2008

Blow Pen Damage


Bea opened her first birthday gift before school. It was a set of blow pens. After school, her two best friends Emily and Cameron came home with her on the bus.


I wasn't feeling well and was resting in my room.


I heard people at the door and got up to see who was there.

Sarah had brought Bea a cookie cake and Suzy was there to pick up Cameron because their family was doing a family portrait shoot before Kyle goes to Idaho for the summer.

I never saw Cameron, but this is what the other two girls looked like. I nearly died, as I imagine poor Suzy did. Luckily for me, she is quite forgiving and still had time to go home and shower Cameron.


One would think that 7 yr olds know better. I bet they do now after my freak out!

10 comments:

Joanna June 22, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

OH.MY.GOSH. I can NOT stop laughing. I LOVE it!!! I asked Emily if you took a picture first and then got mad, she said "No she got mad AND took a picture at the same time" I LOVE LOVE IT!! I need a copy of this. The look on their faces is TOO much!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

laurak June 22, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

That is hilarious. I wish you had a picture of Cameron, too. Or a picture of Suzy when she saw Cameron. Was it hard to get off?

Deborah June 22, 2008 at 7:57 PM  

Luckily, it washed right off in the shower with just a little scrubbing.

carla June 22, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

i bet they had a lot of fun!!!
it is so fun to be young and carefree. :)

Anonymous,  June 22, 2008 at 10:10 PM  

Actually I think it is very creative. I never got upset when you did such things.

Stephanie June 22, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

They look like zombies! I bet they had blast! Poor Suzy!

Amy June 22, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

The look on their faces is priceless.

Mary June 23, 2008 at 2:15 AM  

I am laughing so hard. Those girls are hilarious!!

Heidi June 23, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

great picture!! They look so busted!!

Anna June 23, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

Laughed at the pictures, laughed again at Jo's comments. So funny that you were mad WHILE snapping the picture. Blogging keeps you "sane".