Thursday, January 8, 2009

Noah's First Swim Meet

was on Tuesday. I kind of strongly encouraged him to join the swim team because I think he has the most potential as a swimmer and he totally has a swimmer body. I wore him down and he finally agreed to do it.
I include these two because I think he looks really cute.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Just taking pictures.
200 Medley team--came in 3rd
On the block ready for the 3rd leg.

Swimming the butterfly. Look at his air.
50 free
He can breathe on both sides.
He was this close to winning. He totally screwed up his turn, maybe Friday's meet he'll have better luck.
Noah is please with himself and I am tickled by how well he did. I have a few more pictures posted from the meet on my picasa web album. Feel free to check them out.

8 comments:

Joanna January 8, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

he looks GREAT! I can't wait to come and cheer him on! They will have SO much fun next year. Way to go Noah!

Heather January 8, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

YAY NOAH! Deborah that picture of him (second from the bottom ) is an amazing shot!!!!

Awwwwwwww when did he get buff?

RandomJonesThoughts January 9, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

That's awesome that Noah joined the swim team! I'm excited to hear how he does. Go Noah!!

Gwen

Heidi January 9, 2009 at 12:53 AM  

The next Michael Phelps for sure!!

Jen January 10, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

Good for him -- I think you secretly just wanted to take more cool pictures with your new camera and show off! ;)

laurak January 10, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

Way to go Noah. Swimming is such a great sport.

Anna January 11, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

He is so stinkin' tall.

Carrie January 14, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

Could he be our next Michael Phelps? Swimming does a body good! Humm...maybe I should try it.