Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Serenity

My friend Heather asked me to take pictures of her niece's new baby. I am always looking for experience, so if people don't mind being guinea pigs, I'll give it my best shot.
Serenity is about 6 wks, I think. She is a beautiful little red-head, who staid awake until the very end.
PhotobucketShe just fit into my basket.
PhotobucketSerenity's mom made this cute little hat. I want one in every color.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Heather, I hope you are all happy with these. I have a few more to show you. Call me.

9 comments:

Amy July 15, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

Love the purple hat picture. That is my favorite.

Mary July 16, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

Beautiful! I love the one in the basket.

laurak July 16, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

I love the last one the most, but they are all really cute.

Jen July 16, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

OH Deborah -- what a fun "practice" assignment! You did an amazing job of capturing her cute little expressions. I love the basket shot, it perfectly shows how tiny and precious she is.

Heather July 19, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

I just got back from taking Christesens to Buffalo. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!!!! I am soooo mad that pageant pictures I can just kick myself. These are beautiful DEBORAH!!!!

Heather July 19, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Ok a few more two cents!!! Deborah your caputuring her expressions is amazing. Becca made that hat while in labor and she was totally natural birth.
Also the basket one if even more special because Serenity is wrapped in a blanket made for her by Joe (her Great Grandpa). I can't say it enough... you are amazing

Paige Storheim July 21, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

See, you could be a professional! loved the pictures. And tell Darren the running looks good on his legs! way to go.

Becca Rowe,  July 22, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

Deborah, they are beautiful I love them. Oh and I'm working on that hat for you. Thank you so much for taking pictures of my baby.