Monday, October 13, 2008

Castle photo shoot

Annabel loves to have her picture taken. All day on Sunday, she kept asking to go to Highland park to take pictures, so we called up Joanna and headed over after dinner. We waited a little too long as it was getting dark and the mosquitos were out, but I got in a little practice and she got to pose for the camera.







Bea had some nice pictures if I could have gotten them in focus. I will have to work on that. But of course, I have other pictures of her that will show up here. People are going to get really tired of my kids. :)

7 comments:

carla October 13, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

They are both very beautiful!! I love your camera.

Mary October 13, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

Fantastic pictures. Annabel looks amazing.

Heather October 14, 2008 at 7:36 PM  

WOW Will someone put a brick on their head and stop them from growing so fast
They are beautiful!!!!
I love your new camera

laurak October 15, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

I like the pictures, but you're right, it was getting too dark for them to be fabulous. However, the girls are always fabulous.

Jen October 18, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

They turned out pretty great considering the time of day. Something about Anabel in that first picture has "Deborah" written all over it, though I don't know why. I love how the girls' personalities totally show through in these pics!

Heidi October 22, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

They turned out really good! Isn't it fun? I have been having fun with mine lately too.