Thursday, October 23, 2008

Noah in Pictures

Darren and I have enrolled Noah in the National League of Junior Cotillion. They promise to teach this boy some manners! He is not happy about this and is attending under duress. Sunday was his first class and we thought he looked so handsome in his new navy blazer, which is required for the class. After giving me an earful of complaints about the class, he graciously agreed to let me take pictures of him in his new clothes. We stopped at the bridge over the canal at Schoen Place and tried to get as many shots as we could before I lost all the light. I seem to have a problem loosing light.

 

He loves the bowling game I downloaded on my iphone.
 

This is his serious pose. Joanna, did you teach him this?
 

This is a little better.
 

He gets braces in two weeks to bring in those beaver teeth. I may be partial, but I think he's a pretty good looking kid.
He is quite please with himself these days. He eye balls me and at 5'6" is only two inches shorter than I. I don't think that will last long.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Amy October 23, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

He looked so handsome on Sunday. I can't believe he is as tall as me. Within the week, he will be looking down on me.

Mary October 23, 2008 at 5:09 PM  

Very hadsome Noah. I'm sure the braces will look great! Pick some groovy colors for your bands.

Joanna October 23, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

I really like that last picture, he really is so handsome. I will only say I taught him something if it is a good thing! :)

Paige Storheim October 24, 2008 at 12:15 AM  

wow, you are right he is good-looking!! I can;t beleive he is so tall! Who's idea were the Classes? That is interesting, love to hear more about it.

Jen October 24, 2008 at 1:28 AM  

If he was mine, he'd already be towering over me! (Zach does too at 5'11''. He's a cutie!

laurak October 24, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

Well, we need more gentlemen in the world today. How much are you paying him to do it? He will thank you in the future.

Heather October 25, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

ok sorry my computer is messed up. What I wanted to say is that I have three girls and some day...............

Anna October 25, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

He does look so grown up here. I love the glasses!

Anna October 25, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

He does look so grown up here. I love the glasses!

Anonymous,  October 26, 2008 at 8:25 PM  

When the boy gets his prison sentence done at the Cotillion, send him to Texas and I will teach him how to skin and gut a live catfish and spit.