Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Sick Baby

My baby has a bad, bad cough, and she's had it for a while. Everytime she gets sick, she gets really sick, so this time I took her in to the doctor. He thinks she is probably asthmatic. She did a nebulizer treatment in his office then we went over to Darren's building for X-rays, and then went to pick up antibiotics and an inhaler.




She slept better last night than she has in weeks. No coughing. Yeah.
Annabel goes in today. She is convinced she has asthma as well. Darren thinks Noah may also be slightly asthmatic. They didn't get this from my side of the family.

6 comments:

Joanna October 28, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

WOW so you weren't just skipping church! (kidding) Poor Bea!

AMD October 28, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

I've had a cough for about the past four years that is moderate to severe nearly every single day. I've been tested for Tuberculosis and every allergy under the sun. They have me on heartburn medicine right now (even though I don't ever get heartburn), to see if that will fix it (and it's not). They're going to test me for asthma next time I come in (who knows if that's it, but I doubt it).

SO, maybe, whatever it is, she did get it from this side of the family.

Heather October 29, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

She is the ONLY girl I know that looks adorable getting an x-ray. Poor Bea!
All our our boys have asthma. It can be scary at times, but the nebulizer at home is a life saver. We love you Bea!

laurak October 29, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

Poor thing. It is good you took her to the doctor. I'm so glad that she is feeling better.

Anna October 29, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

Aw poor girly...well at least she can get some good sleep now.