Monday, November 10, 2008

10 years later

Adam is wearing a shirt his mom bought at one of my garage sales many years ago. I used this poor shot because it shows how colorful the shirt is still, after 10 years. Maybe we should submit this as an add for Gymboree. If I were using digital when Noah was a baby, I could compare pics, but we were too poor in those days to be technically advanced, and I still don't have a scanner. So, you'll just have to imagine Noah's big blonde Charlie Brown head where Adam's head is now.

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous,  November 10, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

That is great...there's a lot to be said for buying quality, even if it's at someone's yard sale. Oh, and I think I'll always be a fan of yard sales...too fun!

Anonymous,  November 10, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

we LOVE Pulley hand me downs. All the clothes that Bea and Annabel wore from Gymboree all three of my girls wore. Adam does look great.

Paul and Holly Domm November 11, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

Deborah I always love catching up with you via the blog. You always make me smile. I'm amazed at how good the gymboree shirt looks so great(I've already donated a bag of clothes that Tristan has grubbied up so that I don't want a second child to wear), and love the shots of Noah getting his teeth pulled. What a champ for going through all that(I remember getting a handful of teeth pulled before getting braces-ouch!). Annabel cracks me up about her election worries-here's hoping you have a great Christmas despite our new President!-ps-I have an idea for a great christmas-stay with some friends (free of charge) overseas and see beautiful germany!