Monday, November 3, 2008

Proof

Here is proof that my kids actually do get along every now and then.Every day may look like this, but occasionally we get a little of this.
They are playing together.
They are taking turns.
Look, no fighting.
They are smiling.
This is what happens when we turn off the TV, and the weather is still nice. Let's hope for more good days.

I just like this picture of Noah. It shows him with his volleyball, which is always in his hands or in the air. It also shows Annabel on the street playing with the neighbors dog, Cheeny, a tibetan terrier if you have never seen one. She knows all our neighbors and all their dogs.

8 comments:

laurak November 3, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

It's nice when siblings actually play together and have fun. I like that picture, too. It looks like your neighbor likes Annabel, too. She's giving her a sweet smile.

carla November 3, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

your kids are so fun. i also think you have such a beautiful neighborhood and a beautiful house. you have so much beauty around you. i hope it makes you feel just as beautiful. :)

Anonymous,  November 3, 2008 at 7:24 PM  

Ok, so what's the secret? Should I go buy a volleyball, too?

Jen November 4, 2008 at 12:38 AM  

It's always good to have pictures when miracles occur, huh?

Anna November 4, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

Now if only this weather would last!

Joanna November 4, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

I love your kids too! My kids loved watching Noah play I wish we could have come to more games.

Wendy November 7, 2008 at 1:01 AM  

shorts in November! You guys are killing me!
Looks like 3 happy kids to me. :)