Monday, April 27, 2009

7 kids and a dog

Friday, Bea and I went to take pictures of my friend, Heather's seven kids. I took over 600 pictures and I've cut out about half so far. I couldn't get over how well her kids got along. I wish mine liked each other a little more. Here is a sneak peak.

 

I bribed them with donut holes.
 

The girls really like each other. What a blessing.
 

I can't believe he is almost a senior in high school.
 
Posted by Picasa
Heather, thanks for letting me take pictures of your beautiful kids. I will get these to you soon.

7 comments:

carla April 27, 2009 at 1:49 PM  

wow, those are beautiful!! how come i didn't know you took such great pictures while i lived in new york?

Heather April 27, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

I am speechless. You are awesome!!!! Come back soon. Oh BTW they don't always act well together, you gave them donut holes and I threatened to take away cell phones, prom, and the Wii, lol

Joanna April 27, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

WOW! I want to see more!!! You did an great job.

April April 27, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

Great job Deborah! See you at Charlotte beach!

laurak April 28, 2009 at 9:06 PM  

Those look good. I'm sure it is hard to pick between 600 photos. It looks like it was a beautiful day for taking pictures.

Jen May 4, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

I wish I lived nearby...my kids won't pose that cute for me. (Maybe I should check into the doughnut hole angle..)

Heidi May 12, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Very exciting that your camera did such a great job. They look GREAT!