Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bea's Baptism

Bea has turned 8 and she and her good friend, Cameron, were baptized today. Their birthdays are a day apart and they have enjoyed sharing many special events together.
Photobucket
She is our last one to take the plunge and we are all so excited for this day.Photobucket
Our families are great friends and it is like having family here. We are so grateful to all our friends who support us here and have become our family.Photobucket
Photobucket
Wet and beautiful.Photobucket
Thanks to Emma for sharing her baptism dress with Bea.

8 comments:

Jessica June 24, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Congratulations to them both!! You got some great pictures -- they are beautiful girls. I miss you and Suzy so much -- how lucky your kids get to grow up together!

Joanna June 24, 2009 at 4:32 PM  

we loved sharing your day with you. We are so happy for both of them.

Anna June 24, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

: ( I didn't know they were getting baptized. I am sorry we missed it. How great they got to do it together!

carla June 25, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

what beautiful girls. what a wonderful day!!

Sarah June 26, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

It was wonderful! I loved their song. Thanks for sharing their special day with us.

Mom,  June 29, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

Beautiful pictures, Deb. So many special days for Bea now that she is eight and such good friends to share them with. She's a sweet girl and I know you are proud of her and her choices. Wish I could have extended my trip long enough to share in this baptism day. I would have loved to be at Noah's court of honeo, too. wish you had recorded his comments.

laurak June 29, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

I wish I could have been there Beatrice. I'm so glad you have such a good friend with whom you share so many events from your life.

Anonymous,  July 1, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

I can't believe little Bea is 8. Somehow she stopped growing in my mind when we moved away! Great picture of you and the Jensens.