Annabel turned 10 on the 24th. She told me it was like her sweet 16, but early, because she was in the double digits now.
We had a quiet little afternoon with cake and presents.
The day before, Joanna took lots of pictures of Annabel and as soon as she has them ready (hint, hint), I will share them here.
We recently discussed some of the things we all like about Annabel. Here are a 10 in no particular order.
- Annabel is smart and talented.
- She is strong-willed.
- Annabel loves little children and animals.
- She is beautiful.
- She is strong and able-bodied.
- She is fearless.
- Everyone knows Annabel.
- Annabel is good with money and she always has some.
- Annabel is great at sharing-anything and everything.
- She has a lovely voice and is not afraid to use it.