We were in DC for Noah's 12th birthday and didn't get cake, so I made him a lemon cake, his favorite, on Monday and we had a mini-celebration to mark this big event in his life.
On Saturday, as we were touring, we made a list of 12 things we like about Noah. Each of us came up with 3 things.
In no particular order-
- Noah is very organized and knows when all his school work is due.
- Noah is developing a style (maybe his mom's style) and is becoming aware of his appearance.
- He is funny.
- He is willing to help and do as he is asked.
- Noah is a smart kid.
- Noah is responsible.
- He is a good cook.
- He shares.
- He is a good-looking guy.
- He is not afraid to show love to his family.
- He is a good friend.
- Noah is awesome on Xbox.