Saturday, May 3, 2008

Woe is Me

I have been without a computer for a while now. My two month old computer kicked the bucket when the hard drive crashed and none of my computer whiz friends could fix it. So, I luckily had my receipt and was able to return it without any problems.

And just about at the same time, dear, dear Chris resurrected our old computer from the dead and we have set it up in the living room.
We will enjoy it as long as it has juice flowing through its little cords!

I want a Mac, but I also want tile in my family room and downstairs, and paint on the rest of my walls. Darren says I have more wants than he can keep up with. Everything we do, we do in increments, so until the computer dies or the summer ends, things will probably remain the same for now.

5 comments:

Joanna May 3, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

So happy my dear Chris could get it fixed for you.

Chris would say I have more wants then he can keep up with as well.

Jen May 3, 2008 at 11:09 PM  

Don't you just hate having to have priorities! Right now it's food storage above all else. food storage just isn't as cute on my counters as granite would be!

Mary May 7, 2008 at 12:28 AM  

Life without a computer is sad indeed. On the bright side you have a lovely place to sit and watch the world go by while you work.

laurak May 9, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Oh good, I didn't know you had a computer on which to blog. Now I've got to catch up.

laurak May 9, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Oh good, I didn't know you had a computer on which to blog. Now I've got to catch up.