Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Gourmet Chocolates

Our amazingly talented friend, Zion, made an early Christmas delivery today. This is what I found when I arrived home from running errands.


The box in and of itself is beautiful, but the real piece de resistance is what is actually inside the box.

No, these did not come from Godiva or a fancy French patisserie. Zion made these herself. Why she has not gone into business for herself, I do not know. I, also, don't know why she thinks we are worthy of these fabulous little works of art, but I am grateful that she thinks we are!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

April November 14, 2007 at 6:48 PM  

Apparently I need to become better friends with Zion...

laurak November 24, 2007 at 12:21 AM  

I can't believe you know somebody who can actually do that.