Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Puerta Banus

Today was absolutely fabulous! We visited a city just west of Marbella. Puerta Banus was described to me, by a local, as Spain's version of Nice, or Monaco. The marina is a stop for yachts from all over the world.
This is 8 out of 10 of us. Jill and Stan stayed at the resort today, they had been here 6yrs earlier.


Heidi, Mary, Deborah, Suzy

The guys are communing with the sea.


The yachts were incredible. To see them up close was totally cool. I could just imagine Beyonce and Jay Z cruising into port, just like I had seen in People Magazine.

4 comments:

Joanna November 6, 2007 at 7:54 PM  

If I didn't like you all so much I would really hate you! Tell Mary I love love her hair. I just have to keep thinking Bora Bora!(that is if I get over my fear of flying)

Amy November 8, 2007 at 10:53 AM  

I agree with Joanna. It's a good thing we like you and are excited about your trip or the jealousy may just kill us. Looks stunningly beautiful.

Amy November 8, 2007 at 10:58 AM  

I see Cary's book under his arm in the group photo but where is Darren's book?

Jen November 8, 2007 at 1:22 PM  

Ren and Jen here - totally disgusted with jealousy! Spain! We'd LOVE to go to Spain...maybe in about, oh, 5 years when all the kids are finally in school.

hope you guys love your trip. Keep the pictures coming.