Friday, November 9, 2007

Little Morrocco

Mary found a great restaurant for us in her Top Ten book of Andulisia. It was a Morroccan restaurant called Arreyanas, in Granada. Unforturnately, we were so tired and hungry no one thought to take any pictures. It was by far our best meal here in Spain. These pictures are from the alley market near Arreyanas. We had a great time shopping and eating.
Another memorable note on the night, Arreyanas' had the second best bathroom in Spain. The first being at our resort! It was clean and did not smell like an outhouse.

3 comments:

Joanna November 9, 2007 at 1:23 PM  

That looks so fun. I can't wait to see what you bought me.

Anonymous,  November 9, 2007 at 2:09 PM  

That was not a subtle reflection on my outhouse, in my opinion.

Anonymous,  December 6, 2007 at 11:49 PM  

I was just looking back to your blog from Spain...loved the pictures from Arreyanas. I actually do have a picture from the restaurant!!! Loved the el toilet....made me laugh. I'll email you that picture.