Monday, November 5, 2007

Spain Part 1

Darren and I are vacationing in Spain with four other couples. It has taken us nearly a year to put this trip together. We have come together from Oregon, Utah and NY. I have a picture of all of us, but it is on my other camera and I can't get on my computer until I am back home. It is great to be with close friends and back in Europe.

Darren and I at JFK on our way to Marbella, Spain
 













A view from our balcony looking out onto the Mediterranean Sea. I need to take more pictures of our resort.
 












This a view above Marbella from the mountain road on the way to Ronda.
 









Ronda
 

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Joanna November 5, 2007 at 1:29 PM  

I have been looking every day hoping that you would do this. I am SOOOOO jealous! Your view is amazing. I can't wait to see all the pictures. Don't have too much fun without me. :)

April November 5, 2007 at 3:09 PM  

I too am jealous. I was so excited to see that someone from Spain had been looking at my blog. Bright person that I am, it took me a while to realize it was you. Anyway, I second all of Jo's thoughts: jealous, amazing and DON'T. HAVE. TOO. MUCH. FUN. WITHOUT. MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous,  November 6, 2007 at 6:53 AM  

These photos are beautiful. I may have to paint one of them. Have a wonderful time. This is some fancy place you're at, lucky you!

Amy November 6, 2007 at 7:16 AM  

Love the pics. SOOO JEALOUS. Missed you all at book club last night.