Wednesday, November 14, 2007

the Kreys

Laura and Lily and Spencer came to stay with Noah, Annabel and Beatrice while Darren and I were in Spain. My kids had a great time with the Kreys. They did more in the week that Laura was here than I have done with them in the last two months! These are pictures from their last day here with us. Somehow, I missed getting Lily in the pictures.

My kids loved having their cousins here. Paul, just imagine how much fun we would have if you guys lived here!

It is a little freakish to me how much even I can see that Spencer looks like me. He's a beautiful boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 15, 2007 at 7:13 PM  

I have to admit when I look at him I see you at the same age. He is one outgoing kid.

laurak November 24, 2007 at 12:20 AM  

Oh, what cute kids we have. We had such a great time in Rochester. We loved spending time with your kids. Your friends were all so nice, too. I miss you already.