Friday, August 29, 2008

Almost Done





All of these pictures were taken at HardRock Theme park. The park was kind of a bust but did have a couple of good roller coasters. It was blazing hot and we only stayed for a few hours. The theme was slightly mature for the intended audience if you ask me (please refer to Noah and the Lollipops chick) and so the whole park didn't work. I guess there just aren't enough metal heads out there looking for family theme park-type entertainment. I included the picture of me just to prove I was indeed there pulling the strings from behind the scenes.

4 comments:

Deborah August 30, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

I'm so glad you all have had a good time. The week has gone by quickly.

Amy August 31, 2008 at 1:53 PM  

Seriously love Noah's face in the picture with the lollipops. That picture should be in all future family slide shows.

Joanna August 31, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

that picture of Noah is too funny!

Anna August 31, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Ok...that's just funny. Noah will appreciate that more when he's older I bet.