Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Heidi is in town!


Heidi came to town to bring Caleb and Melaine to visit their friends. How exciting for me that she could stay with us. We took a couple of days to go to the lake house with Suzy and Joanna. Max was a hoot in his life jacket. We found a couple of spiders in Joanna's room that took a little while to get out. We had a good time playing tourist again. The three boys had a good time renewing friendships and despite the blurriness of the last photo, it is the best one I have.
See you in February Heidi!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Joanna August 12, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

those spiders still give me the creeps. good times!

Heidi August 13, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

I have some really great memories of the trip. Thanks for letting me crash at your house (or should I say... The "Pulley Hotel" ). I feel so honored to have a blog about my stay. Those pictures make me laugh!! Max looks SO funny..a little like Popeye. That picture of the spiders just doesn't do justice to how menacing they seemed and how juicy they would have been to smash. The vacuum was the only way to go! THANKS AGAIN!!

laurak August 13, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

I bet y'all were screaming when you found those spiders.