Sunday, August 24, 2008

It was a long drive!

This is Darren blogging now. I don't want any of Deborah's posse thinking me guilty of any deception and so this is my formal disclosure of authorship. It is an intersting story explaining how I wound up on vacation and Deborah stayed at home. Given that the typical reader of this blog is vastly more partial to Deborah than to me I'll let her provide the official account. My short and irrelevant account is something like: screaming yelling...."I can't take this anymore!" yadah, yadah, yadah..."Never again." A N Y W A Y, after a long drive we're here. In retrospect leaving at 9PM and driving all night for approx 16 hrs probably wasn't ideal but we did arrive safe and sound.

5 comments:

Heather August 26, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

but I LOVE your additions to this blog

Anna August 26, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

Darren, you are superman.

laurak August 27, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

I can't believe you drove all that way by yourself in the middle of the night. Did it help with the fighting?

Joanna August 27, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

how did I miss this? We laughed out loud! I can't believe you drove all night with three kids. That makes you ALMOST as cool as Mary! Almost being the key word!