Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Break in the clouds

















I haven't figured out how to make the text fit under the individual pictures so you'll have to look up and down. It's been raining a lot but there are intervals of clear and even sunny weather. The bright side of the rainy weather is that its cool and breezy all the time which as you may know is not to be taken for granted in the South during the month of August.
Incidentally you'll have to excuse the pic featuring Annabel's butt. I felt the need to share a bit of my daily reality with everyone and thus acknowledge the booty that cannot be hid. In fact is there any skinny white girl swim suit that can contain her ample bottom? Please let me know.
My sister Mary and her husband Dan and their two kids Morgan and Kimball are here with us also. Perhaps that will answer any questions about the random people in the first few pictures. Or maybe they don't appear that random considering the substantial resemblance between my sister and me.

5 comments:

Amy August 26, 2008 at 1:33 PM  

Looks like an awesome vacation. Nothing like the beach.

Deborah August 26, 2008 at 5:01 PM  

Tell Mary she looks fabulous! I love the short hair and the skinny bod.

Heather August 26, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

Careful I her Annabel is almost a black belt. She can kick YOUR ample butt

laurak August 27, 2008 at 12:33 PM  

Poor Anna Banana, she has a cute butt.
How are you holding up, Darren? It looks like y'all are going to be very tan when you get back.

Mary August 29, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

Talk to Paige. She says Melaine has the same problem. I, personally, don't see it!!