Sunday, August 31, 2008

Return to Mayhem

The travellers have returned and the mayhem has commenced. Annabel is in tears every time she thinks of Kimball and Morgan. Bea told me she couldn't remember what I looked like. Noah is watching the last of the Olympics that we had taped and he didn't get to see before leaving.--He is way into the beach volleyball and has agreed to try out for the volleyball team at school this week.
Darren has collapsed into the bed in a stupor.
School starts in 2 days!

5 comments:

laurak August 31, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

I'm glad they made it out alive, particularly Darren. I had my doubts that he could make it.

Jessica August 31, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

Way to go, Daddy-O! Now, how do I convince my hubby to take all the kids....

Heather September 1, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

Glad their home!? I will miss Daddy-O's occasional two cents.Maybe, like the book club thing, Darren could get a blog.

Paul and Holly Domm September 2, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

Just catching up and...I love your pictures from Murtle Beach(wow how wonderful!) and your tile floor looks fabulous! I have never been inside of your house and now I'm really wanting to(after the pictures of your bedroom and now the floor-you guys do a fabulous job on the projects)-I really must see!

Anna September 2, 2008 at 7:17 PM  

Glad theyre all back safe. Good luck to Noah!!