Monday, December 3, 2007

Annabel's Iroquois project


Annabel and her friend, Maddie, partnered up for their class project on the Haudenosaunee--Iroquois to the rest of us. They researched storytelling and then made this replica of a lodge. They did a great job and the local access channel came to the school and recorded their presentations. Annabel was a natural on TV. She is a total camera hog. I think she had more camera time than all the other students combined. She was in almost every shot, even the other kid's presentations.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Joanna December 3, 2007 at 11:32 AM  

The kids loved watching Annabel on tv and Emily said Annabel was the luckiest girl ever! I asked why and she said because she wants to be on tv.

Jessica December 3, 2007 at 2:04 PM  

Cool! They did a great job!

Anonymous,  December 3, 2007 at 5:31 PM  

The project looks great!

I am a firm believer that the natural-in-the-spotlight trait is a dominant gene from your family! (My girls certainly did not get it from me!)

laurak December 11, 2007 at 4:31 PM  

I think they did a great job. When were they on TV? Annabel said they were going to be, but I didn't know they actually posted it. That's great. She looked nice that day, too, in her pretty dress.