Friday, December 14, 2007

Birthday

Yesterday morning, I was awaken with flowers and gifts for my birthday. Darren then bought lox and bagels for breakfast. This was especially nice, since he can't stand salmon. My good friend
Sarah made me a cake, Zion brought cookies over and several close friends surprised me at lunch at El Parien. Laura had even hidden a gift in my closet from when she was here watching my kids while we were in Spain in November. I am very thankful for all the letters, and emails and phone calls from family and friends wishing me a happy birthday. I have more pictures, but they are lost somewhere in my computer. If I ever find them, I'll post them.


I found the cake. Isn't is pretty. It tasted good, too.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy December 14, 2007 at 2:11 PM  

Did you get a Josh Turner CD? I want it!

AMD December 14, 2007 at 5:12 PM  

OH, how lovely! Happy Birthday, Deb!

Heather December 16, 2007 at 11:17 AM  

Happy Birthday Deborah! Sorry I missed it

laurak December 17, 2007 at 12:24 AM  

I'm glad it was a good one.

Anonymous,  December 17, 2007 at 5:33 PM  

Your flowers are beautiful. I'm glad you had a good day! It was a wonderful day when you were born. I can swear to it!

Love you!