Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Anniversary

Today is my parent's 42nd anniversary. That seems like a really long time, especially since I don't think of my parents being old enough to get that far in life. For that matter, I am not old enough to be their oldest child!

Does anyone remember them being this young? This is how I usually think of them, so I'm always a little surprised when I see them now. I'm guessing they were in their mid 30s.

Happy Anniversary, I love you and I'm glad you have kept it together all these years.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  December 18, 2007 at 8:58 PM  

Wow!
What a chick.
I am one lucky dude.
Thanks for the memories Deborah.
Love, Dad

Anonymous,  December 18, 2007 at 11:16 PM  

How sweet, thanks for remembering us. I think we were still in our 20's (albeit late 20's). I really can't remember when that picture was taken. Your daddy looks so sweet, doesn't he? He even has all of his hair! And we were both so much thinner! Wow. And my hair is natural there, not bleached or dyed or anything. I don't know, you may be right, we may be in our 30's. I'm gonna have to think on that a little longer.

Love ya!

Heather December 19, 2007 at 12:04 PM  

That is how I see them too,except your Dad needs a flannel shirt.
Happy Anniversary!

laurak December 24, 2007 at 11:42 AM  

I know it is an amazing thing that our parents are old enough to be married for 42 years. I think of them as a little bit older than that picture because I always think of Mom with green hair. JK! But I remember thinking as a kid that I didn't know what Mom's natural color was. And Dad always looked more tired than that picture. Lately,I get that everyday from Siena. She says I always look tired.