Friday, December 7, 2007

Hockey

Tonight we went to an Amerks Hockey game. Darren had gotten 8 tickets from a drug rep and we had great seats right on the center line.

Noah brought his friend, Cyrus, and Brandon and Breea Silva joined us, as well.


It is fun to watch the game, but the real fun comes when the fights break out!











This was a great big juicy fight in the 3rd period. It started at the players bench and then...
moved into the center of the rink and divided into smaller groups of fighting hockey dudes.

Isn't this great? Three players got sent to the penalty box. One guy got ten minutes!

I've only been to a few hockey games, and this was by far the best fight.







Brandon took the picture, as proof that I was actually there. (I am usually behind the camera)

See how good our seats were?
Boy, we love those drug reps!

5 comments:

Amy December 8, 2007 at 9:01 AM  

The fighting is my favorite part too.

Carrie December 9, 2007 at 11:23 AM  

Hockey games are so fun, I LOVE the violence!! It's something I had to give up since joining the church...

Joanna December 9, 2007 at 5:49 PM  

all I go for are the fights. It has been too long. I need to go. I love hockey!

Anonymous,  December 11, 2007 at 1:17 PM  

Don't take up hockey Noah. Those guys don't have any teeth.
Grandpa