Friday, December 28, 2007

Carolling on Christmas Eve

My children's favorite Christmas tradition is carolling with the Jensen family on Christmas eve. Every year, Cary has a list of homebound families and others that we travel by caravan to singing our little hearts out and spreading Christmas cheer. We then end up at the Jensen's home for corn chowder and assorted appetizers. My kids were counting down the days to Christmas Eve, rather than Christmas day. I must admit, it was the first time this month I had actually felt the Christmas spirit.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anna December 28, 2007 at 7:57 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna December 28, 2007 at 7:57 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna December 28, 2007 at 7:57 PM  

We are bummed that we missed out on that this year. I LOVE how you arranged these pictures...you're gonna have to tell me how to do this.

Jen December 28, 2007 at 8:19 PM  

This makes me miss living in Rochester! I want to go carolling with the Pulleys and the Jensens! ( I also miss dessert Sunday, do you still do that?)

Jessica December 28, 2007 at 8:38 PM  

Is that Alyssa in there? I thought they moved to TN??

Deborah December 28, 2007 at 11:30 PM  

They moved back this year. Jonathan is working in Auburn, but they live in Brighton.

Allison December 28, 2007 at 11:36 PM  

awesome! wish you could have brought some christmas cheer to our place. i was starting flu #2 in one week about that time.

laurak January 3, 2008 at 6:13 PM  

What a nice thing to do for Christmas eve.

Anonymous,  January 4, 2008 at 12:52 AM  

There is nothing I miss more than caroling on Christmas Eve. It looks like so much fun. Remind me why I moved away!!!!