Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Santa

Posted by Picasa

Santa came to our ward party on Saturday. No one knew who he was or where he came from. I finally found out that he was a neighbor of some one from the ward. I think that is pretty funny.

Bea has never been very fond of visiting Santa. Now that she is 6 1/5, she is willling to go talk to him, but I think she is still rather wary.

Annabel always has plenty to say to the man in red. Though she is in my ear saying the only thing she said this year is "I want a Nintendo DS." Let's hope she's not too disappointed this year.

Noah never showed up.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous,  December 18, 2007 at 7:44 PM  

I loved the last sentence, "Noah never showed up". Too funny!

Jessica December 18, 2007 at 9:04 PM  

Our 8-year-old still won't get within ten feet of Santa. I can't say I blame her, though -- he's left one or two risque notes in my stocking. ;-)

Anonymous,  December 18, 2007 at 11:19 PM  

You were always wary of Santa, too, and that extended to any man in red. I remember you crying when you met Uncle Sam Lindsay and he was dressed in a red jumpsuit (like coveralls).

Anonymous,  December 19, 2007 at 6:45 AM  

It was because when you were three and you drove the car down the hill on Austin Street and crossed through two red lights, knocked down a red, white and blue U.S.Postal mail box and scrapped the gutters off the red brick buildings and then the red firetruck and police cars with their red flashing lights arrived you became fearful of that color on man or beast.
That's not suprising is it? I still have nightmares about it myself.

Anonymous,  December 19, 2007 at 12:10 PM  

OMGsh your family is funny. I love reading your parent's point of views.

I really love this song I am listening to while I type this on your blog.

Annabel is just covering her bases and,I am sure, helping Bea get her,list to the Big Man.
Heather

Joanna December 23, 2007 at 6:05 PM  

We went to a ward party here in Zion...can you believe they let Santa come. Amazing. Abby was too scared and Amanda got right on.

laurak December 24, 2007 at 11:36 AM  

Siena thought she was too big to go see Santa, but I made her go with Spencer fot the photo-op. Spencer wasn't scared of Santa, but he didn't ask him for anything because he doesn't know how Christmad works yet. Santa did get a big wave from him though.