Monday, December 3, 2007

School Girl

These are some recent favorites of Bea--before she cut her hair.

I meant to post this picture of Bea earlier in the fall, but it slipped my mind. I love this picture of Bea for several reasons.

She looks so darn cute. She is all about fashion and what she wears. She has her own sense of style and I really like it.

She loves school. This picture shows her eagerness to get to school and get on with her day.

She is just so darn cute.

Look at those skinny little legs.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Joanna December 3, 2007 at 11:34 AM  

she is very cute! These are such great pictures. I'm so happy to see an update I don't know what's going on in your life if you don't post! :)

Allison December 3, 2007 at 11:16 PM  

agreed 100% daaaaang cute.

Carrie December 5, 2007 at 11:52 AM  

Bea looks so beautiful Deborah.

laurak December 11, 2007 at 4:35 PM  

Bea looks so cute with her current haircut, too.