Tuesday, December 2, 2008

AK 47 (ish)

We travel 2000 miles so that my two young, innocent babies can put a people-killing machine in their hands. (don't I sound like a freakin' liberal democrat from NY? I'm not, really.)
 
Notice the baby idolizing Noah? Kimball's thinking I want to hold a gun just like my awesome cousin.
 
Just so long as they don't get any ideas.
I kept my sweet, little Bea away from the gun, especially after Annabel started pointing it at people!

Disclaimer: I know it is not really an AK 47, but it is close enough for the majority of us who don't know the difference.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen December 3, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

Yikes! It definitely look scary!

Anna December 4, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

Isn't this the goal of every Texas mom - to have her kids handle heavy weapons?

Anonymous,  December 14, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

Is that an M16? Can you actually buy those?