Sunday, December 14, 2008

That's what friends are for

I have lunch regulary with two of my best friends. We are so close that we can share our most intimate secrets, we can point out fuzz hanging off the end of one's nose, or fluff caught in one's hair. We are that close..., but not close enough to point out a huge piece of black bean caught in my teeth. I left these two "great" friends and then took Noah to piano lessons, went shopping to several different places, picked up books from the library, pretty much being seen around town. I come home and walk past a mirror and find this monstrosity staring me in the face.

 

Now I wonder just what kind of friends I have!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Stephanie December 14, 2008 at 3:43 PM  

Nice!!!! I would've told you, honey!

Joanna December 14, 2008 at 6:27 PM  

I am telling you I didn't see it and looking at the picture I wonder HOW in the WORLD I missed that. I am SO SORRY!!! I promise I would have told you. The picture still makes me laugh though....I AM SORRY!!!!

Anna December 14, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

I hate it when that happens. But I'm with Jo, the picture is kind of hilarious.

Jessica December 15, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

How about friends that are two days late to say "Happy birthday"? Ummmmnn. . . happy birthday!!!

Heather December 15, 2008 at 3:39 PM  

I would have told you! I am impressed that that you have make up on too
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

Jen December 15, 2008 at 4:59 PM  

It's lovely! I would have totally let you know!

Anonymous,  December 16, 2008 at 12:52 AM  

Yeah, I asked the same questions when my painting friends let me go all over Texarkana with my shirt on wrong side out, not just once, but twice! At least maybe you didn't smile at anyone. I can't believe you put it up for everyone in the world to see, tho. Whooie, you are brave. I spazz out if I just forget my earrings.

laurak December 16, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

That is hilarious. Not really because I have food that gets stuck in that same spot. I'm just thinking you didn't smile very big. Of course, if you did, at least everyone else who saw you that day got a good laugh.

Anonymous,  December 16, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

Yeah, they've got some explaining to do!

Heidi December 17, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

Thanks, Deborah, I got a good laugh out of this.

Mary December 18, 2008 at 11:18 PM  

Just for the record, I would have told you right away!!!

sixlayerdip December 19, 2008 at 2:05 AM  

That is so funny! What a good laugh! You are a full on blogger!! Only bloggers would have taken a picture like that!! By the way, loved your Christmas card!!!